It is hard to believe that 2013 is over. It is amazing how fast the years go by as you get older. I guess as you get older the more you appreciate your time.
2013 has been a wonderful year for Randy and me. Filled with some of the greatest memories of our lives (so far)! Let’s take a look…
1. We finally found a home church at the beginning of 2013. After a year of searching, we finally found where we belong. It has been a tremendous blessing and I thank God everyday for my church family/lifegroup.
2. We ran a 5k together on the airport runway! We also had a chance encounter with colleges from work! Go Eaton! 😉
3. We bought a new washer and dryer. Our old ones went out on us while washing clothes… that was fun!
4. We went to a gala for the Blue Ridge Humane Society!
5. Randy and I both started new jobs within Eaton!
6. Randy traveled all over the country on business. He went to NYC, Chicago, Pittsburgh, San Francisco, Orlando – the list goes on. He got to see Third Eye Blind and Imagine Dragons on these visits…. lucky! 😉
7. We refinanced our house this year! The house will be paid for in 15 years! That’s not so bad, right? Only 5,358 days to go! 🙂
8. We both celebrated our 10,000th day being alive! Celebrate the small things, right?
9. We planned and went on our dream vacation to Italy! We got to experience a beautiful culture and meet the most wonderful people!
10. In Italy, we celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary! These four years have been amazing! I wouldn’t change a thing! I hope to have 100 more anniversaries with you Randy!
The Lord has certainly blessed us this year! We have been blessed with good health, great friends and we have the best family!
With all the wonderful things that have happened this year, all the crazy planning, all the travel, all the fun…. I feel a little worn out!
I haven’t really thought about a New Year’s Resolution or what adventures 2014 will hold. Right now, on the last day of 2013, I just want to sit back and enjoy the day. I don’t want to plan anything or wish away the time. Just want to relax with my loving husband, our fur-babies, a glass of wine in hand and reminisce about our amazing year together.
The planning and resolutions can wait till tomorrow…