Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful summer! Ours has been so busy! Good, but busy! We are both working full time, I am taking a class for work, organizing and participating in our small group from church, volunteering with our youth at church, Randy volunteers with United Way, I volunteer with our local humane society, all the while balancing our social and family life. Needless to say, we are spread pretty thin. But please note, I am not complaining in any way. We love all that we do. Except maybe that class for work! 😉
Moving onto the Love List of the Month!
1. If you follow my Instagram feed (@jamamaples), then you have seen how many pictures I have posted of this blue necklace! It has become one of my favorite accessories! It matches just about all of my summer outfits. The colors are vibrant and there is just enough sparkle to be fun. 🙂
2. This happy camper koozie just makes me smile! I love the saying, “happy camper,” don’t’ know why, just do. I guess because I am one happy camper, except the days back in girl scouts. Stacy, you know what I am talking about! Camping as a child was miserable… rained every time! But camping has improved since then and I now love it!
3. I received this “Go Camping” tshirt from ModCloth last month and have been wearing it like crazy. Its super soft, comfortable and cute! What more can you ask for in a shirt? 😉
4. I was hesitant to try out this lipstick because it has an orange base. But I am so glad that I tried it. It is the perfect shade of red for summer. It is bright and cheery and works well with my skin tone (surprisingly)! Reading reviews it is great for pretty much all skin tones! If you want to see what it looks like on me, go check out my July 4th post! 😉
5. This devotional has been fantastic! “Wife After God” has been the most convicting and encouraging devotional I have ever read. Every day has been an inspiration for me to be the best wife I can be; it has helped me in so many ways. This devotional was written by a blogger, Jennifer Smith from Unveiled Wife. This blog is great! Everyday she sends out prayers and encouraging messages. She writes about real issues that everyday wives face. I encourage every wife to read it, you will not regret it!