My favorite time year is here and I have been soaking in all that fall has to offer. The past few days have been delightfully cold so I have been enjoying cozy sweaters and hot coffee. Now usually I wear pjs all day but with the holidays approaching, I figure I better find something else to wear, you know like real clothes. But I will still wear all of my hats so I at least don’t have to worry about my hair. 😉
I came across this ribbon on Instagram and immediately felt like a winner because not only did I get myself out of pjs today, but I put Ada in something other than pjs as well! Go, me!
Anyways, without further ado, here are some of my favorites!
- Plaid Poncho: I love snuggling up in a poncho. I am so glad that these are still in style. I will be so sad the day that they are no longer in. This poncho can carry you into Christmas as well; paired with red accessories. 😉
- Mama’s Floral Dress: This dress has been difficult to find in stock. This past week, I was able to snag one and I am so excited! I bought it when they had a 25% off and I had some store credit so yay! I plan on wearing this one for Thanksgiving to match my little (of course).
- Little’s Pullover: June&January has done it again with their holiday line. I can’t make up my mind on what to get Ada. But I am thinking the pullover will be the one thing I will grab for her; over and over again.
- Mama’s Beanie: Gigi Pip makes the best hats and their beanies certainly do not disappoint. I have been wearing this mustard beanie pretty much nonstop this fall. And I have been eyeing this one ,in blush, for a few days now… my Christmas wish list just keeps on growing! 😉
- Little’s Beanie: I bought Ada a beanie earlier this fall, but it doesn’t want to stay on her head. So I am thinking one like this will fit better.
- Little’s Floral Dress: I can’t express enough how much I love this dress! The colors are just perfect! It just screams fall! Matching autumn florals for the win.
- Campfire Mug: I have had this mug for a few years now and it is my favorite. It is big enough to hold all my marshmallows for hot chocolate or my much needed coffee in the mornings.
- Fall Garland: Pearl&Jane makes the cutest garlands. I love how she paired pink, mustard, and blue together for this one. Definitely fits all the colors in my home. Her Christmas garlands are so adorable and I am struggling not to buy them all!
I hope everyone has had a great week and Happy Friday ya’ll!