It is that time of year again, when you hear the same questions over & over, “What do you want for Christmas?” or worse yet, “What can I get so-and-so for Christmas?” It can be a bit difficult buying for others since we are all so very blessed. I know I struggle with new ideas for Christmas gifts every year. So I will be putting together some gift guides that are pretty much our wish lists for this year. Today, I started with the easiest one – my holiday wish list. 😉
- Wall Calendar: This is a mix of both need and want in my life. This calligraphy calendar is gorgeous and I know it would be something that I would use every single day. Life just keeps getting busier and busier & we could really use a family calendar to help keep it all together. Plus, it is so pretty that I wouldn’t mind hanging it up in my kitchen.
- Wreath: The Hearth & Hand line at Target is just simply amazing. Everything Joanna Gaines touches is magic. #numberonefan But my favorite is this wreath.
- Zella Pullover: I can’t really explain how much I love Zella products. This pullover has everything I want in a cozy shirt – thumb holes, pockets, and a pretty design so I can wear it out & about. The perfect addition to the mom uniform.
- Promptly Journals: This is a new journal that I just discovered in the last month or so. It is a simple journal that you can fill out each year about your children. It starts from pregnancy and ends at 18. After you have filled it out, you can give it your child as a graduation gift. *cue emotional mom*
- Blanket Scarf: Now if you are anything like me, you really don’t need another scarf. But this one… I just can’t resist… just look at all the beauitful colors! And it is reversible so it is two scarves in one! (At least, that is how I am selling it to my husband!) 😉
- Barefoot Dreams Pullover: I am sure you have all seen the craze over this brand, Barefoot Dreams. Their most popular item is their cardigan. Well, I saw this pullover and I am dying to try it! It fits all my criteria for a sweatshirt – thumbholes, pockets, and no hoodie! Not to mention, it is suppose to be the softest thing ever! #getinmycloset
- Candlesticks: As I mentioned before, Joanna Gaines is a rockstar and I can’t get enough of her pretty things. I have had my eye on these candlesticks since I saw them in her store during Silobration. They are extremely well made (forget the baseball bat when an intruder comes into your home, grab one of these instead!) and would match all the wrought iron in my house. And I just fell in love with them the moment I saw them.
- Camp Socks: Everyone can use socks for Christmas. And not only are these practical, but they are fashionable. 😉
Well, I hope this helps provide some ideas on what to get all the lovely ladies in your life. Good luck shopping and have fun! Happy Thursday!