Since Valentine’s Day is just right around the corner, I thought I would share what I am loving this month. I have never been a huge fan of Valentine’s Day. Randy and I don’t really celebrate it, but I am starting to like the Valentine’s festiveness! Especially all the clothes in cheery colors and hearts!
1. This shirt is adorable! Hello Apparel has cute things for Valentine’s. I will definitely be wearing this shirt a lot this year! I just adore it! The heart pillow is something I am dying to have too!
2. Gold polka dot scarf from Target. I have been wearing this scarf almost daily since New Year’s. It just goes with everything and it adds just enough sparkle to my outfits! Unfortunately, it is a limited edition so it is no longer available! 🙁 (similar)
3. “Penny Talk” from Essie is a beautiful rose gold color. I love wearing this color with my gold scarf.
4. I plan on making one of these cards for Randy this year! It is perfect!
5. Burt’s Bees Pink Grapefruit chap stick is amazing! I love grapefruit smells for summer and Burt’s Bees is my favorite, so this is a win win! 😉
Maybe these things will add a little bit of extra fun to your Valentine’s Day! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend; will be writing about mine soon!