So I forgot to do a love list for March. I blame it on all the birthday parties! 😉 Well, this just means that this list can be bigger!
1. I am in love with these cupcake stands! I just ordered them through decorsteals.com (This website is amazing, by the way, go check it out!) I can not wait to get them! You will be seeing these in my posts in the very near future!
2. I am not much into makeup, but this veil is really good. It absorbs oil, minimizes lines and gives me a flawless finish. I put it on top of my foundation but have used it alone many times.
3. This mop is amazing! It is so nice and easy to use! I love that the head comes off to be easily cleaned in the washer. I also like how small it is. It can clean under furniture and corners so much easier than my old mop!
4. I got my nails done this past weekend I really like this nail polish. I believe it is Strawberry Margarita by OPI, but I like to call it Barbie’s Convertible. It is a fun, pretty color for spring!
5. This has been our favorite dinner as of late; caprese salad. Especially now that tomatoes are in season.
6. This book is awesome! We finished it a little while back and all I want to do is read it again and again; especially the end! I can’t wait till the third book comes out! Please hurry Mr. Sanderson!
7. I love this necklace from Benevolent Jewels. I get so many compliments when I wear it. And this company is really cool, they donate 20% of their profits every 3 months to a charity. So not only do you get a beautiful piece of jewelry, you also get to help others! Now how can a husband get mad at that? 😉
8. These gold polka dot shoes are adorable! Too bad they are limited edition! If anyone finds them in a 6-6.5; let me know asap!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! Stay tuned for our Easter weekend post! Happy Hump Day!