I am apparently struggling with getting these posts out on time! Sorry about that! Better late than never… right? 😉
1. Hello Apparel has the cutest tops and I am loving this one for summer!
2. Yes, more shoes! But in my defense, they were my birthday present! These adorable heels come from modcloth.com. I love the mustard color and the vintage feel.
3. This sunscreen saved my face in the Bahamas. If you have extremely senistive skin, like me, then this stuff is for you! I was able to wear it everyday and my face didn’t break out! Woot woot!
4. This necklace from Ruche is so pretty. Tassle necklaces are the new thing this summer, which I like those too. But this one is fun and romantic all at the same time! 😉 Ruche for the win!
5. I finally tried Chacos and I am a fan! They are comfortable and perfect for all our summer activities. They will be my go-to shoe all summer long!
Summer is right around the corner and I am excited for what it will bring! S’mores by the camp fire, hiking, stargazing, summer trips – oh I can’t wait! What do you have planned for this summer?