Happy First Day of Spring ya’ll!
Even though it is officially spring, it takes a few more weeks for it to feel like spring here in the mountains. So while I wait for the beautiful spring weather to come, I will be shopping for mine and Ada’s spring wardrobe! And today, Old Navy & Gap are having a 40% sale online! Woo hoo! Perfect timing!
3. Pink Lace Tank: I am so in love with the lace detailing on this tank. Perfect for spring under a cute cardigan!
4. Lace Top: This lace top for mini is the cutest ever! I think Ada would look darling in this!
5. Pjs: There couldn’t be a better pair of pjs than these bunny ones. Not only does Ada love bunnies and calls them, “Hop-hop;” she also says, “Happy!” all the time! And, Ada’s favorite song is, “Because I’m Happy!” So these pjs are definitely coming home with us!
6. Pink Bow: Swiss dot bows are my favorite! (Remember, Ada’s first birthday yellow bow?) This pink one will go so well with all of Ada’s spring pinks!
7./8. Denim jackets: Everyone girl needs a denim jacket in their closet! Here in the mountains, you always need a jacket, no matter how hot it is outside! I love pairing mine with summer dresses, but it looks good with anything!
9. Jellys: And of course, every little girl needs jellys for summer!
10. Romper: I thought this romper was adorable and it will be perfect for playing at the park, once it gets warmer! The purple one is a gorgeous color, FYI!
Well, I hope you are all having a wonderful day! And let’s hope and pray spring weather comes quickly here! Happy Monday ya’ll!