Summer is here! Well, mostly. It isn’t June 21st yet, but the weather is suggesting otherwise! I am more of a cool weather girl, but I do love all the activities that summer offers. Camping, cookouts, stargazing, fresh fruits and veggies – the list goes on. So here is my bucket list for this summer!
- take a trip – we have one trip planned this summer! 🙂
- go to the lake
- camp and hike often
- go to a summer concert – got one in the books, Florida Georgia Line and Nelly June 22! Eek!
- eat as many s’mores as possible by the fire
- read “fault in our stars”
- eat watermelon often
- refinish Randy’s childhood chest of drawers and dresser
- catch fireflies
- have a water balloon fight
- go to a drive-in movie (this will be “try something new” – I have never been to a drive-in movie!)
- go to the farmer’s market in Boone (they have the best one! 😉 )
- have a BBQ
- watch fireworks
I hope you plan to take full advantage of all that summer has to offer this year!
What are you doing this summer?