Hello beautiful fall! I am so glad that you are officially here!
Fall just brings the best of everything – the best weather, the best food, and of course, the best clothes! The fall clothes for littles and mamas are so great this year. I am struggling not to spend every penny on clothes and accessories for us both! Why are baby girl clothes so perfectly cute?! Anyways, here are a few of my favorite finds lately:
- Gray Dress – I really like the simplicity of this dress, plus; it is super soft. It will be great paired with some mustard leggings and boots!
- Little Pumpkin – I absolutely adore this sweatshirt! When I saw it online, I bought it immediately and I am so glad that I did. It is no longer available now! But here is a great option; I got this shirt last year for Ada. My pet name for Ada is pumpkin, so anything pumpkin related for Ada is a must have!
- Peplum Shirt – These peplum shirts are so beautiful and they look so cute on. I have paired this gray one with mustard leggings and she looks so adorable! I also really like that it is a onesie, no riding up and it will help keep her warm this fall.
- Floral Leggings – As you can tell, I am loving this floral pattern. It has all my favorite colors – navy, mustard, and pink!
- Hair bow – All the small shops this year are killing it with all the fall patterns! This one has been my favorite so far (favorite colors, remember?)!
- Dress and Cape – Isn’t this outfit amazing?! I have been looking for a navy dress and this one is perfect. And look at that cape! It is to die for!
- Hat – And of course, you can never go wrong with a hat! Especially, when you do not have time to wash your hair in the mornings! 😉 Cloche hats are my favorite style – so classy and elegant!
- Mustard Cardigan – And everyone needs a mustard cardigan in their closet. So glad that Old Navy had this one for Ada. They also offer navy and red, which I really like, too.
I hope you are out enjoying this first day of fall today! Happy Fall ya’ll!
Just look at those two adorable teeth! 🙂