And last, but certainly not least, a holiday gift guide for him. To be honest, I struggle the most with finding things for Randy. Not only are the things Randy is interested in expensive, but they are also things I have no knowledge on. Like, all the gadgets and tech he loves. Or all the gear for backpacking and biking. I can’t exactly go into REI and pick out something. He spends hours researching on the things he wants & needs. Even if I did pick it out, I would most likely pick out the wrong thing. What I can do is pick out clothing for him, but like a kid, he isn’t going to be jumping up and down at getting clothes for Christmas. So without further ado, here are a few of some of Randy’s favorite things, with a some added extras that I think he will love.
- Pants: Randy is particular about most things and one of them is his clothing. He only really loves clothes from Columbia, Patagonia, Arcteryx, etc. And since he is in desperate need of some new pants, these pants will fit the bill.
- Shirt: I love the colors in this shirt and Randy loves the brand/practicality of it. So win, win!
- Drone: This has been Randy’s most favorite toy ever. He has been researching for years on the perfect drone and he finally chose this one. He plays with it everyday and couldn’t be happier!
- Mug: This mug has our favorite quote, plus the design is really cool. And this mug is practical – it can be used on a camp fire, which Randy loves.
- MEEM: Ok, this little gadget is really nifty. It is a flash drive and charging cable all in one. It can back up all of your phone – photos, contacts, etc and charge your phone at the same time! Talk about being useful for when you are on the go! I imagine I would use this cable every time I traveled.
- Audible Gift Card: Randy and I use audible all the time and we just love it! Especially, when we are traveling together, we will listen to an audiobook in the car. (Puts Ada to sleep every time!) Randy prefers audiobooks over reading any day. And since he travels often for work, he loves having a book to listen to. So if you have a traveler, or a reader on your list – give him one of these!
- NEMO Stargazer Camp Chair: So this is a gift I want for myself as well. It is a hammock-like chair that swings/rocks and it also reclines so you can watch the stars. It is pretty awesome! I would be fine having some of these on the back porch instead of patio furniture.
- Fleece Pants: Now that Randy is working from home now, he really needs some comfy clothes to “work” in now. These would be comfy, warm, and they have pockets.
- Cocktail Kit: With all of Randy’s travel, I can imagine that one of these would come in handy every once in a while. I could use one of these when I travel because I hate flying! 😉 This would make a great stocking stuffer!
Hope this helps inspire some of you still looking for the perfect gifts! Good luck ya’ll!