Fall is right around the corner and I couldn’t be happier! But it is not quite here yet. 🙁 Until then, here is a list of transitional items I love!
1. This perfume from Caudalie smells amazing. My good friend discovered it while she was visiting Paris and I am so glad she shared it with me. It is the perfect balance of sweet and musk. And it helps that Randy absolutely loves it too! 🙂
2. This Crock Pot Beef and Sweet Corn Queso Dip looks delicious! Everything I have made from Iowa Girl Eats has been out of this world good. (If you don’t follow her, I suggest that you do!) I can’t wait to give this one a try this weekend!
3. I bought this gray sweater from Loft and it is the perfect transitional sweater. It is warm enough for those chilly mornings and light enough to keep me comfortable in the afternoons. Plus, the eyelet detail on the sleeve is adorable!
4. As you all know, I have an obsession with Hello Apparel. I just love their stuff! I saw this on their Instagram and I am super excited! It isn’t available until September, but I will be the first in line to buy this one when it becomes available. It will be great for football season, even though I am not a football fan… or any sport for that matter. I feel like Brian Regan when it comes to sports, “Go my favorite sports team! Make a goal, unit, basket!” Anyways, I digress…
5. And last but not least, this utility jacket from Sierra Designs. I bought this jacket in gray (of course, my favorite color!) from the online REI outlet store . I have wanted a utility jacket for a while now, but they mostly come in olive. I love the color olive, it just doesn’t love me. So when I saw this jacket in gray, I just had to have it! 😉 It is a great weight for this transitional weather and water resistant (a plus in my book, since we live in a rain forest!). It is going to be my new go-to jacket for travel. It will be getting it’s first test at the end of the month (more info on that later!).
I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and that you are having a good start to your week. Just 3 more days till the weekend!